THE FRESHEST KIDS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New R & B Post

This is the new Single from Robin Thicke. Its awesome! its gonna be on the podcast but i can't wait. I gotta let you know. I'm a sucker for anything that sounds remotely Curtis Mayfield. I think its produced by the Neptunes, which is a good thing?



This Is the new John legend song which features Andre 3000 who is the man, and produced "millionaire" with Kelis which is one of the best songs ever written. Its also fast, like 150bpms fast which i think is also really cool. You'll either love it or hate it.




This is my fave track off the N.E.R.D. album which got a terrible review by pitchfork which apparently everyone reads, but i think is unfair because they totally trash the other albums, which in my opinion are really awesome. I mean they are kinda weird but so is Prince and without some weird shit everything just sounds really formulaic and boring. So go ahead try some weird shit. If it sucks? well, its meant to be weird. Rules are made to be broken right?



Shout out to Richie McFly for putting me onto that N*E*R*D* track!

No comments: