THE FRESHEST KIDS

Thursday, April 18, 2013

KUTCORNERS - MY TYPE OF PARTY MIX



So I had a party in my living room, this is what it sounded like -




Tracklist:
Oliver - Night is on my mind
Birdy Nam Nam - Defiant order (Breakbot Remix)
Aluna George - Attracting Flies (Baauer Remix)
Dom Kennedy - My type of party Remix (Feat Juicy J)
Toro Y Moi - Rose Quartz
Moon Boots - Sugar
Jazmine Sullivan - Don't make me wait
Sky Ferreria - Everything is embarrassing (Krystal Klear Remix)
Classixx - Holding On
Duke Dumont - Need U 100% feat A.M.E. (Skreamix)
Disclosure - White Noise Feat. Aluna George
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Swim and sleep like a shark (Little Dragon Remix)
Bondax - Gold (Star Slinger Remix)
Jeedo - Make it Boom
Mount Kimbie - Made to Stray
Jacques Greene - Painted faces feat Tinashe



I like cats and candy

No comments: