THE FRESHEST KIDS

Monday, June 17, 2013

MY HAPPY ENDINGS MIX FOR FORTUNE SOUND PARTY JUNE 21st




I'm back to Vancouver. I've missed it so, i've missed you so. I love Canada!
(France is pretty damn cool right now too though)
Here is the mix I did for the party at Fortune Sound club on the 21st, which is the first party i've done there in over a year. Super excited as that spot always goes off and I get to play with rad friends Brendan Butter and Relly Rel$!


Go head and click attend HERE



Tracklist
Warren G. Drop
Willie Hutch - Brother's gonna work it out
Chance the Rapper - Lost (feat Noname Gypsy)
Cassie - All My Love (Kingdom edit)
U.O.E.N.O. - Black Hippy
Domo23 - Tyler the Creator
Ta-Ku - Diamond Mouth
Rooster Cogburn - Classical (Falcons Remix)
Andre 3000 - Back to Black
Solange Knowles - Looks Good With Trouble feat. Kendrick Lamar
J.Cole - 3 Wishes
Stalley - Slapp
Dexter Wansel - Theme From the Planets
Kaytranada - Sock It 2 me
Delfonics - Ready or Not (Here I Come)
Ryan Hemsworth - Proto
Travi$ Scott - Hell of a Night
Big K.R.I.T. - Only one
Trillville - Some Cut
Miguel - How Many Drinks?
O'donel Levy - We've Only Just Begun
Action Bronson - Strictly 4 My Jeeps
Tyga - Dope
Young Jeezy - R.I.P. Remix
Major Lazer - Bubble Butt
Jeremih - F*ck U all The Time (Shlohmo Remix)




No comments: